What are the registration requirements for .CZ domains?
There are no requirements for buying .CZ domains.
What does .CZ stand for?
.CZ represents the official domain extension or the internet country code top level domain (ccTLD) of Czech Republic. It was introduced in 1993 and was intended for entities with connection to this country. CZ.NIC is the authorized unit for carrying out its registry while Marcaria.com is the number one accredited registrar for processing the application for .CZ domains. This internet extension is most popular in Czech Republic followed by Germany and France. About one million active websites are currently registered as .CZ domain.
CZ also stands for: Condition Zero (computer game), cyber zone, Catanzaro (regional), Carl Zeiss (company name), city zone, comfort zone, construction zone, communication zone and combat zone.
Why register a .CZ domain?
Czech Republic is classified by World Bank as an advanced economy with lowest poverty rate in all of Europe. It is the home country of some of the world’s biggest brand names such as Zara, Budweiser, Mobil and Exxon. Its national income is heavily reliant on the following business sectors: electronics, transportation and machine engineering and pharmaceuticals. Overseas companies are attracted to establish new branches in Czech Republic because of its geographic advantages and educated workforce. It is also considered by multinational firms as the most excellent choice for any business engaged in logistics and transportation because of its highly developed infrastructures.
Before you invest in Czech Republic, it would be a wise move to buy .CZ domains. This will help your business succeed in the following ways:
- CZ domain extension can help your company to easily penetrate the digital markets of Czech Republic. By adopting this country code domain, you are reinforcing your connections with this country and you are also positioning your business as a local brand. This is essential in making your brand name popular within this territory.
- CZ domain extension can help in building a professional reputation in Czech Republic. It showcases your deep commitment to serving the local consumers. This is important in order to gain the customers’ trust and patronage.
- CZ domain extension can boost your website’s Google page rank and it can also increase the rate of quality leads. It is the simplest way to optimize your web page for natural traffic. This is necessary to lessen your dependence on paid advertisements. Your target customers will find your website by just searching for your target keywords on Google.
- CZ domain extension can serve as your business’ competitive advantage over your competitors. It makes your website unique, easy to identify and most importantly, it gives a professional image to your brand name.
- CZ domain extension is open to premium keywords registration. Register your brand name today!