What are the registration requirements for .PL domains?
There are no requirements in buying .PL domains.
What does .PL stand for?
.PL represents the official domain extension or the internet country code top level domain (ccTLD) of Poland. It was introduced in 1990 and was intended for entities with connection to this country. NASK is the authorized unit for carrying out its registry while Marcaria.com is the accredited registrar where applications for .PL domains may be processed. No restrictions or special requirements are stated by NASK; however, applicants are advised not to register any domain name that might violate third-party copyright or trademark rights. Pl domains are widely used in Poland.
PL is also used to abbreviate popular words. PL also stands for: okay (typographic error for OK), power level, punch line, play list, players’ league, parking lot, private label, product liability, pipeline, parental leave, Plymouth (UK), Plutonium, phase line, public law, personal leave, and a lot more.
Why register a .PL domain?
Poland is a historic European country located on the Baltic Sea. It is world-famous for its Jewish heritage and medieval architecture. Tourists from all over the world visit this country for luxury shopping and to experience a one-of-a kind nightlife. In terms of economy and purchasing power, Poland is classified by World Bank as the most powerful country in Central Europe. It is also the 6th wealthiest economy in Europe. A big percentage of is national revenues is coming from chemical and machine engineering. Foreign investors are attracted to venture in Poland because the country serves as an effective gateway to major European cities. It is also the only European territory that was able to avoid recession during the world economic crisis in 2008. Thus, Poland offers economic stability and an unlimited opportunity to expand business.
If you are thinking of growing your business in Poland, consider buying .PL domains. Doing so will benefit your company in the following ways:
- PL domains are the right choice for companies planning to expand in Poland. This domain extension is widely used in this country and local consumers look for this country code when shopping online. If you want customers to quickly recognize your brand name, buying a dotPL domain would help a lot.
- PL domains can make your web page look more reputable and trustworthy. By adopting this domain suffix, you are establishing your serious intention to operate business in Poland. It also shows deep commitment to serving Polish consumers which is necessary if you want long-term success in this territory.
- PL domains are useful in building a strong digital presence in Poland. This is a must-do for companies that are selling products/services on the internet. Using the PL ccTLD creates brand awareness since local consumers know that your business is dedicated to the Polish online markets.
- PL domains complement white hat SEO methods. If you are using organic optimization techniques, you don’t have to worry about getting penalized by Google because ccTLDs are treated by search engines the way (dot)COM is treated.
- PL domains minimize your expenses on paid advertisements. Since this ccTLD is SEO-compatible, your target customers will find your business by searching related keywords on search engines. Less cost could lead to bigger savings!